Monday, May 16, 2016

Sneak Peak into the Next Few Weeks.


Dear Readers,
  
     First off I want to say sorry for not posting in a while. Life has been pretty crazy with the baby on the way and the getting everything ready. I just wanted to let you know I am going to try to get back on it and post weekly. I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of what's going to be on the blog in the next few week.

     This week I am going to share some exciting news on whether we are having a boy or a girl with a 20 week baby update so stay tuned for that. Then in the next few weeks, I will be sharing our road trip vacation with pictures, proverbs 31 topic, share with you what I have already bought for  the baby and few other topics.

    Leave suggestion below. I would love to hear them. You guys are my motivation.

          Be Blessed,
          Nadie Komarova

No comments:

Post a Comment