Alright, so as many of you know having a kid is kind of expensive. Actually who am I kidding. Its not kind of expensive, IT IS EXPENSIVE.
So when I was planning my baby shower for our little boy. I wanted to spend as little money as I could. We still spent more then I wanted but way less then most people.
So here are my tips!
Tip #1: Girl, go to the Dollar Store!
- Mmhmm you hear me. Dollar Tree is WONDERFUL! I got all of the decorations there, along with food platters, cups, plates, spoons, and forks.
- Yup! Why pay for invitations if you can make them yourself. I found a onesie cut out on Pinterest and put it onto Microsoft Word. Wrote all the info on it, printed it out and then cut them all out. Then I made cute blue ribbon bows ties and attached it on the onesie.
|I just found this one on google but I made almost the exact same one.|
- Ordering a cake is expensive. It can range anywhere from $100 to $500. I suggested to make you own cake. Bake it, Frost it, and decorate it with anything. If you don't bake, they sell boxed cake mix in like every store.
- Again hiring someone to make food for a party Is expensive. For our baby showers, we had family pitch in and help make a couple of desserts. You can have all your guest bring something or you can have just a few close family members bring a few things.
- A little can go a long way. And honestly most of the people will forget how it looked like 2 weeks later.
Thank you for reading. I hope these 5 tips helped you. Have a great day!