Wednesday, May 18, 2016

20 Week Update

Hi there, Welcome to my blog. Today I wanted to give an update on my 20 week belly. I cannot believe how fast time is going and that I am already half way through my pregnancy.

Okay lets jump into this.

Here is my 20 week bump!

If you still haven't checked out my last post please do so. I announced whether we are having a boy or girl. So I won't spoil it for you on here. I have some great pictures there and a video. :)

Alright so I had my ultra sound on May 9th, 2016. The baby is doing great. Healthy heart. They don't see anything wrong. So Praise God for that. Also my due date got bumped up a bit from Oct 4th to anywhere from Sep 29th to like Oct 2nd. I don't know why. Either the baby is growing really fast or they just miscounted in the beginning.

I haven't been having too many symptoms. The biggest symptom I have right now I would say is that my feet get swollen at lot. I have been having sciatica nerve pain but it seems as if it has gotten better this past week.

My weight is officially 140 now. I have gained about 4-6 pounds this whole pregnancy so far. I think it a good amount. I am at a healthy weight for pregnancy.

So not much has been happing beside my belly growing. I'm very grateful for a smooth first pregnancy.

Thank you for reading and have a Blessed day.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Nadie Komarova

No comments:

Post a Comment