Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 2016 Road Trip to Idaho and Utah!

Hello My Friends. As promised I am sharing our road trip from Oregon to Idaho and then Utah. Starting off In Oregon we didn't do anything except drive practically the whole night. But we did catch this beautiful sunset on our way to Idaho.
I mean look at that beauty!



I don't mean to brag but boy it sure is beautiful here in Oregon ;)
We drove for way to many hours for me to remember but before Idaho we stopped at a rest area and spent the rest of the night there. Reason being is that we want to take a picture of the "Welcome to Idaho" sign. So we wanted to do it when it was light out.
And here it is!
 
 It is our goal to travel all fifty states by car and get a picture of all the welcome signs.
Once we hit Idaho we stopped by a garage sale. My husband and I got a couple of souvenirs.
Next we headed to park/lake in Nampa,ID
 

 Our little nature walk.
 Lake.


We had lunch here and then headed of to a place called Kathryn Albertsons Park. It was so beautiful here and peaceful. It a trail around the whole park. It was romantic, how I would like to describe it.









 This tree is 300 years old
After this wonderful walk we headed off to twin falls. We visited the amazing canyon bridge. It was so stunning and then we went to the falls. Which are bigger than Niagara Falls but this year the water was low.





 
All this was in one day. After all this fun we headed to Utah. We went to the Great Salt Lake in Salt Lake City.





Then we just spent the night in Salt Lake City and we went out to dinner and movie Saturday night and Sunday morning we hit the road and headed home.
Thank you for coming along on this journey with us. I'll talk to you guys next week.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment