Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Introduction To My Blog

I decided today would be a great day to introduce my blog, the story behind it, and my inspiration.
 
 
First of all if you are new here, Welcome. A little about me: My name is Nadie Komarova. I am 20 years old and living in Oregon. I was born in Ukraine and came to America with my parents and my grand mother in 2003. I am married to my High School love. He stole my heart in freshman year and that was it. We got married December 21, 2014 and now expecting our first bundle of joy. Who is due at the end of September.
 
Now that you know a bit about me, let me tell you more about my blog and why I started to write.
 
I always had a passion for writing. Ever since I was a little girl. So blogging just seemed like the thing for me. When I first started blogging, I had no idea what I was doing. I started with a random topic that came to my mind and then I posted a of couple recipes.
 
I barely got any views on it and honestly I got discouraged and stopped writing for some time.
 
A little over a year ago. I felt that God was calling me to do this.
 
I started to brainstorm all the topics I could write about but none of them seemed right. I kept on returning to a certain topic or niche for my blog and that was Jesus. Little did I know that this was my answer to my prayer. My prayer was that I can some how encourage others, tell others about Jesus and even learn more myself. 
 
That's the story behind why I blog and why I started. My inspiration comes from God. I often get stuck because I try to make this blog about me and not Him. When that happens I have to get down on my knees and pray that I am lead by His Holy Spirit.
 
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me and my blog. I love to hear your comments. Leave them below. God Bless you my friends.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I also just started my blog and it's not easy in the beginning, but I think the most important is to be lead by God and he will provide for the rest. I like what you wrote, keep going and God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie. God Bless you as well. I would love to check out your blog. Leave me you link. :)

      Delete