Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Nobody is Perfect.

God put this topic on my heart and I want to talk to you about it today.
I struggled with this for many years and I still do. I would underestimate how much God loves me. I underestimate His power in forgiveness and His grace towards me.
The perception I had about Christians is that we must be perfect without a stain. But let me tell you that, that will never the case. There was only one man that walked the earth that  was perfect and that's all. Nobody is perfect.

We need to accept that. God loves to take something broken and make it into something beautiful. When we come to Christ, He helps us get better. Notice I say better not perfect.

Let's lean on God to help us improve our ways.

Its a short blog today but this is what was on my heart and I wanted to share it with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment