As many of you know I am pregos. (very pregos lol) Well I am now going onto my 29th week of pregnancy and I am so excited to meet this little kiddo.
Today I decieded I would share with you My Top 5 Tips For A Healthy Pregnancy. By no means am I saying I know it all. These are just a few things I have been doing through out my pregnancy.
Let's jump in!
Tip #1. Stay Active
- This can be anything from hiking, walking, biking. What ever you feel like doing. Then do your thing.
- Drink that water like there's no tomorrow. No Joke. I noticed such a big difference in my skin, energy, and sleep; when I am hydrated.
- Mmhmm you heard me. Put down that family size bag of chips. Ok look we are pregnant but that shouldn't be an excuse to eat everything we see. Of course there are exceptions. Don't beat yourself up, if once in a while you have a whole bag of chips all to yourself. (Guilty)
- This is what helps me stay away from the junk food. I eat sweet fruits to satisfy my sweet tooth.
- Break up your meal into smaller portions through out the day.