Thursday, July 14, 2016

Top 5 Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy

 
Welcome to my Blog. If you are new Welcome. Get a cup a coffee and come join me on this crazy ride called life.

As many of you know I am pregos. (very pregos lol) Well I am now going onto my  29th week of pregnancy and  I am so excited to meet this little kiddo.

Today I decieded I would share with you My Top 5 Tips For A Healthy Pregnancy. By no means am I saying I know it all. These are just a few things I have been doing through out my pregnancy.

Let's jump in!

Tip #1. Stay Active
  • This can be anything from hiking, walking, biking. What ever you feel like doing. Then do your thing.
Tip #2. Stay Hydrated
  • Drink that water like there's no tomorrow. No Joke. I noticed such a big difference in my skin, energy, and sleep; when I am hydrated.
Tip #3. Stay Away From Junk Food
  • Mmhmm you heard me. Put down that family size bag of chips. Ok look we are pregnant but that shouldn't be an excuse to eat everything we see. Of course there are exceptions. Don't beat yourself up, if once in a while you have a whole bag of chips all to yourself. (Guilty)
Tip #4. Eat Fruits
  • This is what helps me stay away from the junk food. I eat sweet fruits to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Tip #5. Eat in Moderation.
  • Break up your meal into smaller portions through out the day.
And that's all yall! Let me know in the comments below some of your tips. Don't forget to share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it. Love you guys. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment