Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Boy or Girl?


Hello Dear Readers. I wish I can express my excitement through here. Today I am sharing with you what we are having and I have pictures from the party. This was a very small gathering. It was my husband and I, my parents, my husbands parents and his siblings.







Everyone was sure that it was a boy and I had a pretty strong feeling that it was a boy and I guess I was RIGHTTTT! WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE PRINCE! We are so grateful to the Lord for giving us this child and that he is healthy and growing. We pray that he will continue to be healthy and continue growing and we will get to meet our little blessing.


Also you can view the gender reveal party video on my YouTube channel. Be sure to check that out.
God Bless You Friends,
Nadie Komarova

No comments:

Post a Comment