Monday, April 18, 2016

Stop Comparing Yourself!

     Hello Everyone, This one is for the ladies today but may also apply to guys as well. The Lord has put it on my heart to share this with you. I want to be honest with you completely. I have struggled with this for a long time. I can tell from personal experience that comparing yourself to others will just destroy you and it did destroyed me. The enemy is here for only three reasons and that is to steal, kill, and destroy. He is trying everything to destroy you. Don't let him get to you.

     Don't compare yourself to anyone or anything. You were crafted by the hands of God himself. He made you the way he wanted to. God never makes mistake. He makes masterpieces and you are one of them. Your are a one of a kind, beautiful, and wonderful human made by Gods hands.

     This week is a short post but very important message that I want to get through to you. I know to say stop comparing yourself is easier said than done but when we compare our self we are insulting the work of God. Let's spend time with God ask him to show us what he see's in us.

     My little tip for everyone out there is to stop everyday and look in the mirror and say one thing that you like about yourself. Write on sticky note scripture and read it to yourself when your having a bad day, getting dress and when you start comparing yourself.

     This is all for today God Bless you guys. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment