Monday, March 21, 2016

An Update with Exciting News!

   First off, I want to apologize for not writing in such a long time. A lot of things have happened so I didn't have a chance to blog. The biggest and best change that has happened in our lives is that We Are PREGNANT! We are very excited. I am 12 weeks along. I am due in October. In the past week it seems as if my stomach grew overnight.





   Also since I got pregnant I've lost my energy and I have been sick. Today is the second time I'm sick, In the past two and a half months. Thanks to God and I am feeling so much better. Hopefully it will all go away and I can start Spring off right.

  We also had some other major changes in our lives. We moved in with family in order to save up to build our dream home. We are paying rent but obviously it much cheaper than where we used live. We got lucky and got the master room. Our bed and sofa fits in there, Its like a studio. Maybe when we are done unpacking I'll post some pictures and give you a tour. So that's that.

   If some of you don't know I am currently a nanny. Before I got pregnant I was working two jobs. After I got pregnant, I got a lot of back pain. I had back pain before I was pregos but it got worse. I had to quit one job because I was carrying a toddler everyday which mad my back worse.

  So yea, its been kinda hectic around here. We are finally adjusting to all the changes. I plan on getting back to blogging ASAP.  If there are any ideas, I would love to hear them. Thankso for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment