Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
· 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 6 tbsp. butter, softened
· 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
· 1/2 cup granulated sugar
· 2 eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 1- 1/2 cups flour
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 3 cups of uncooked Oats
· 1 cup raisin
1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, beat butter and both sugars until you have a creamy mixture. (Use an electric mixer or just a hand held whisk.)
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well
3. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. mix well.( Now I would recommended to switch to a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.)
4. Add oats and raisins. Mix well.
5. Make round little balls with a spoon or a small ice-cream scooper and set onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cookies cool for 1 minute and then remove from the cookie sheet and let it cool completely.
--->> I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.