Friday, July 29, 2016

Marriage Talk Friday! - A MUST Read for All Couples.

Hi ya'll. How are ya'll? I really love saying ya'll today.

Welcome to Marriage Talk Friday. If you are new here, welcome and let me explain what Marriage Talk is.
 
Marriage Talk is a new series I recently started here on my blog for marriage folks like myself. I post on Fridays with a new topic.
 

Today I wanted to share with ya'll a must have book for all couples. Ok I'll stop with the ya'lls.
 
The book is the The 5 Love Languages. (<- amazon link)
I have read this book and so has my husband and I gotta say we both loved it.
Its an eye opener!
I mean who knew people had love language's.
 
This book is by Gary Chapman. An amazing man that has a lot of insight on marriage. He gives a lot of great advice.
 
If you have not yet read this book I'll give you a little sneak peak. The 5 Love Languages are:
  • Words Of Affirmation
  • Quality Time
  • Receiving Gifts
  • Acts Of Service
  • Physical Touch
 
I highly recommend this book. The Author is knowledgeable and explains everything very well.
 
Okay so that's all for today. Leave me your comments below and let me know if you read this book and what you thought about it.
God Bless you my friends
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment