Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Daily Cleaning Routine!


Hello Dear Friends, I am sorry for how long it has taken me to post this. I had some tech problems. Originally, I was going to post a template that way if you guys wanted to, you could print it off. Apparently Blogger only allows you to upload either a picture or a video but not a file. If any of you know how to upload a file unto Blogger let me know.

Okay, lets move on. So I decieded when I posted my "Top 10 things to do at the Begining of Each Month"  that I would share with you my other cleaning schedules. This is my daily cleaning routine.

I recommend having a rest day. Saturday is my rest day. My schedule is not always the same. It fluctuates a lot especially when my husband and I go on a getaway. I miss days sometimes and that's okay. Spending time with family is more important than having a perfectly clean home.



DAILY ITEMS

Bedroom(s)
  • Make bed(s)
  • Put all clothes away
  • Tidy up
Bathroom
  • Wipe down countertops
  • Put all items always
  • Straigthen towels

Living room
  • Pick up stray items
  • Fold blankets
  • Fix pillows
Kitchen
  • Unload dishwasher
  • Load dishwasher 
  • Wash/dry/put away the hand wash only items
  • Put away stray items 
  • Wipe down countertops
  • Wipe downstove
  • Straighten up appliances

This is a simple daily routine. If you do this always, it will only take a few minutes in each area. One tip that I have is pick up as you go and put things away after you use them.



Right now my family is pretty small, it's just my husband and I so I don't have to do laundry every day. Laundry and other things I do, I will share on my weekly routine.  

I hope this was helpful. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment