Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oh Happy Days

Oh Happy Days

Have you ever heard that saying, "BE HAPPY, IT DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY". I can tell you that  from personal experience. Even though it drives the grumpy people crazy, that is not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about being happy. No, this will not be anything like a lecture. I just want to share something that I've changed in my life.

I'm still new to this but I strongly plan to carry on. Few days back, I decided to give up on being grumpy. Give up on trying to pick arguments and on trying to find the faults in others.“ I am not perfect, why do I expect some else to be perfect”, I thought to myself. I decided that I will walk into work and I am going to happy the whole time and not just faking it but truly let Gods love and joy shine. I thought I was going to fail miserably. I wanted to share a few things that helped me get through the day.
      
            1)      Morning Prayer 
I would have to say this might be the most important out of all of these. I don’t care if you are running late. Get on your knees and have a conversation with God. If its short. Its ok, we will pray that God will give you strength to wake up earlier the next morning. Don’t forget to be thankful. This will truly be the thing that will shape your day. Don’t be fake in this. God knows your heart. We have so much things we should be thankful for. Lets take some examples in. You are reading this blog or any other blog. We can see this, we are alive, we can read, and that’s just 3 but look at how important these are. The Lord has done it this very day;let us rejoice and be glad.Psalm 118:24

           2)      Helping others
Mark Twain, once said; ”The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up”. This is perfectly said. Help others even if they don’t ask for help. Do it anyways.
          
           3)      Communication
Communicate with God. Keep him in your thought every minute. I know it sounds hard but try. It’s a great feeling to know that he is right next to you listening to you and maybe trying to speak to you or use you for his Glory. Communicate through the Word of God.
       
          4)      Always be thankful
Let's make it our goal to thank our Creator for all the majestic things he has created and done. Praise him as often as you can. Look around we are so wonderfully created. The earth is so incredibly created.
       
     I hope and pray that this will help someone. I know I need to work on my self so much. I know that with Christ all things are possible. God Bless
-StayBeautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment